We save all year to see our favorite artists. Unfortunately travel mishaps happen every day and winter storms roll in making it difficult to get there. We also realize that anything can happen while away from home. It's important to safeguard travel investments from the unexpected.
Because of the unique nature of our events and the strict cancellation policies of Beats at Sea, LLC, we strongly urge our guests to purchase travel insurance. You may purchase insurance while placing your reservation online or by calling a Travel Team representative.
ITravel Insured specializes in providing quality coverage, superior customer care and claim service to our guests. When you add Travel Insurance to your trip, you protect yourself from your policy's effective date through your return home and includes coverage for trip cancellation, trip delay, baggage issues, medical coverage while attending Holy Ship! February.
For more details on ITravel's Coverage terms you can check out the SE Travel Brochure HERE. For any questions regarding coverage terms, ITravel Insured can be reached at (317) 655-9796. Just inform them that you are attending a Cloud 9 Adventure called “Holy Ship! February”.
How Coverage Works:
- Policies are per person and offer medical coverage and trip cost coverage for one person's portion of a reservation.
- You MUST be medically able to travel on the date that coverage is purchased
- For pre-existing conditions to be covered you MUST purchase full trip coverage within 20 days of making your initial deposit and be medically able to travel at the time of purchase. Other restrictions may apply. Contact ITravel Insured with any questions.
- If you have a reservation for two people, you will want to purchase two policies (one for you and one for your guest) to be fully covered. A reservation for four people would require four policies for each guest.
- If you will be traveling alone or do not know who your guest will be anytime soon, but want to be fully covered you will want to purchase one policy in your name insuring you for the total cost of the reservation (not just your per person cost).
- If only one guest wants to purchase a policy in the reservation- no problem, but be mindful that coverage would only apply to their per person cost of the reservation.
- Insurance policies are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
|Trip cost per Person||Age|
|0 - 39||40-49||50-59|
|$500 - $1,000||$43||$59||$66|
|$1,001 - $1,500||$61||$84||$95|
|$1,501 - $2,000||$79||$108||$124|
|$2,001 - $2,500||$97||$134||$154|
How can I determine the right policies for my reservation?
Step 1: Determine your coverage amount needed for the reservation you booked. You will need to take into account the per person rate of the cabin you selected and the $140 port fee. If your reservation cost is over $2,500, please contact the Travel Team to purchase.
Step 2: Determine the age range of the policies you will need to add. Age is calculated by: Current Year- Birth Year= Age. If you are 60 years of age or older contact the Travel Team to purchase.
**For example, a Cat- 6 Standard Balcony is $899 per person with an added port fee of $140, so the trip cost would be $1,039. If each guest in the reservation is 35 years old, each guest would need to purchase a policy for $61 to be fully covered.
Maintaining your Insurance Policies:
If your reservation says "Adult 2" and you purchased two policies, you are NOT fully covered until your guest's account is linked into the reservation. Once the guest is added to the reservation we will purchase the 2nd policy in their name to fully insure the reservation.
It is your responsibility to be sure you have purchased a policy that completely covers your portion of the reservation.
DISCLAIMER: Any coverage information provided is intended to be a general outline of the benefits under the iTravelInsured travel insurance programs. It is not a guarantee of coverage. The terms and conditions of the insurance certificate apply. Final coverage determination cannot be made until a claim is received by us along with all appropriate documentation.