Check-in time will begin promptly at 11:00 AM. You MUST be on the ship no later than 4:00 PM as Holy Ship! will set sail at 6:00 PM. NO EXCEPTIONS!!
Disembarkation is scheduled to begin at approximately 8:00 AM.
All the music of Holy Ship!, your cabin accommodations onboard the ship, all meals in the main dining room(s) and cafeteria, casual dining throughout the day, non-carbonated beverages (water, non-specialty coffee, tea, juices) and use of the ship’s pools, health and fitness center.
Transportation to/from ship, shore excursions, sightseeing or meals ashore, meals in specialty and à la carte restaurants, wine, beer, liquors, cocktails, sodas, bottled/mineral water, laundry, medical expenses, spa, beauty salon, casino gaming, onboard shopping and all other items of a personal nature.
* In the event that the cost of fuel increases between now and the time we sail, a fuel surcharge will be imposed to each passenger. The fuel surcharge will be added to the passenger's cabin costs, not to exceed $30 per passenger and must be paid in full by the time of embarkation in order to board the ship for Holy Ship! 2018. All passengers will be notified via email if such a fuel surcharge will be added to the cost of your cabin. If such a fee is imposed, the credit card on file for the primary passenger will be charged.
Breakfast, lunch and dinner, late night munchies and snacks in between. Food is available nearly around the clock.
Yes. The Norwegian Epic has a variety of food available to guests with various dietary needs. There will be vegetarian & gluten-free options available at all meals. If you haven't already, please update "Your Profile" by logging into your Cloud 9 account and completing the Dietary Request field box.
While onboard, all alcohol and soft drinks (not including tea, coffee & juices) as well as official Holy Ship! and band merchandise will be charged to your Cruise Card. Upon check-in, you will establish credit for your Cruise Card using a Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express. You must either put down a Credit Card or you may open a Cruise Card with a $300 cash deposit.
Yes. The ATM is located in the Casino.
For those of you who cannot leave the "real" world behind, there is an Internet Cafe. Wireless access is also available in selected areas throughout the ship. Internet packages can be purchased in advance through your NCL Account or once onboard. Rates will be available closer to sailing.
- Fitness Center with jogging track, swimming pools, and yoga
- Full service Spa and Salon*
- Casino offering Slot Machines, Craps, Blackjack, Roulette, Poker, and Bingo*
- Laundry Services*
- Internet Cafe*
- Stateroom furnished with a television. Check out our very own Holy Ship! TV while you are in your cabin!
- Gift cards
- Spa treatments
- Cases of water
- Dining packages
- Internet packages
Norwegian Cruise Lines offers many land excursions (for additional charges) while in port. Go parasailing, scuba diving, snorkeling, and more. Packages will be available for purchase through your NCL account or onboard through the Shore Excursions desk.
Yes. Mini Suites contain a hand held dryer; all other cabin types have hair dryers in the desk drawer.
While the ship is at sea, guests can be contacted by telephone via the ship's radio office. Please note that satellite communication is very expensive. To contact the ship, dial the number below and when asked, select "The Epic." You will then be promted to enter a Credit Card number. Once the Credit Card number has been approved, you will be connected to the Norwegian Epic. Your Credit Card will be charged $7.95 per minute.
Emergency number to contact the Norwegian Epic (888) 627-4477