Prebook Cabin Selection
January Prebook Cabin Selection will take place on July 13th & 14th, 2015
February Prebook Cabin Selection will take place on July 15th & 16th, 2015
The Prebook token will be eligible to book ONE cabin onboard the Divina. Prebook tokens Are Non-Transferable and can only be redeemed by the token holder during the cabin selection period.
If any cabins remain after the selection period, the wait list will be contacted in the order in which they signed up.
The guest that places the reservation is considered the "Lead Passenger" and is the "owner" of the reservation. The Lead Passenger is the only person in the reservation that can make any changes such as adding a guest or making a name change.
The Lead Passenger is responsible for keeping the reservation payments current. Any reservation with an outstanding balance on the morning following the payment date will have a $35 late fee assessed to the Lead Passenger. The delinquent guest has 24 hours to settle the outstanding payment plus late fee. Any reservations still unpaid 48 hours after the payment date are subject to cancellation and the appropriate penalties as outlined in our Terms and Conditions.
Prior to Prebook Cabin Selection...
You will be receiving an email with instructions on how to redeem your Prebook Token through your Cloud 9 Account. In this email, you will be given a unique password with a specific date and time that you will be able to select your cabin for Holy Ship! Please note, Prebook Tokens are not transferable between the January and February sailings OR between passengers.
Things To Know About Selecting Your Cabin
- You are guaranteed a cabin on Holy Ship! 2016 as long as you redeem your token during the Prebook cabin selection period. If you do not redeem your Prebook Token for a cabin by 11:59 PM ET on July 19th, 2015, you are NOT guaranteed a cabin onboard.
- Only one Prebook Token is allowed per cabin. The $250 USD deposit you paid when you purchased a Prebook Token will transfer over into the reservation when you select your cabin.
- Once you select your cabin, an additional $250 USD deposit will be required for each of your guests. Please note, even if you don't add your cabinmates' names at the time of booking, you are still responsible for paying their deposits.
* For example- If you reserve a two person cabin an additional $250 USD deposit will be necessary, a three person cabin would require an additional $500 USD deposit, and a four person cabin requires an additional $750 USD deposit.
- Cabins are sold on a first come, first served basis. Please keep in mind that the cabin inventory may be limited. We strongly recommend that you have 3-5 cabin selections (both occupancy and cabin type) in mind before starting the booking process, in the event your first or second choice is not available.
- You will be able to add your guests at the time you make the reservation or add them at a later date. Please be mindful that it is only complimentary to add or change a guest up to a certain date. You can find more information on these dates HERE.
- Holy Ship! is a 21+ event. All passengers attending MUST meet this age requirement at the time of boarding the ship.
- We have several options available for people requiring ADA cabins. ADA cabins are not located closer to the venues but are located close to elevators and allow for wheelchair access to the bathroom. Please contact the Travel Team to book your cabin, as these cabins are not available online.
What if I can no longer attend Holy Ship?
All cancellations must be submitted in writing by completing a cancellation form. The date that the written notice of cancellation is received will determine the applicable cancellation fees.
If you wish to cancel your Prebook Token, you will have 14 days from the initial announcement to receive a full refund less a $50 USD administrative fee. After that day, or upon booking your cabin, regular cancellation fees apply according to the Holy Ship! 2016 Terms and Conditions.