Interested in coming on Holy Ship! but missed your chance to purchase a cabin? Join the Waitlist! This is our way of knowing you still want to come. If any inventory opens up, we will turn to the Waitlist to fill these spots!
When can I sign up for the Waitlist?
If you missed the opportunity to secure a cabin for Holy Ship! 2017, there still is hope! You should immediately sign up for the Waitlist and start putting money aside so you are ready to go if/when the time comes.
What if I joined last year?
A new Waitlist is created each year. Even if you have signed up in the past, you will still need to enter your information to be added to the Waitlist for 2017.
Things to know about the Waitlist:
- Signing up for the Waitlist does NOT guarantee you a cabin on board.
- The sooner you join the Waitlist, the better your chances are.
- Joining the Waitlist multiple times WILL NOT increase your chances of getting selected.
- We reach out to the Waitlist via email so when signing up, be sure to type everything correctly.
- Waitlist emails are sent to more people than we have spots available.
- If you are selected from the Waitlist, all cabins available are first come, first served.
- You should set your emails to notify your phone - this way nothing gets overlooked.
I'm on the Waitlist and haven't heard anything in a while.
Don't worry. There is no specific timeline as to when or if we will reach out to the Waitlist. For now, just hold tight and start saving up your money. You may still have a chance to book Holy Ship!