Cancun Airport Info
- Book your flights into Cancun International Airport (CUN).
- Cancun International Airport is approximately 60 minutes away from Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya.
- Be sure that you have a valid Passport for your travels to Mexico.
- If you do not have a Passport or need to renew the one you have currently, you can do so online.
Mexico Tourist Fee
All international travelers to the Mexican state of Quintana Roo will be required to pay a Tourist Fee of $224 Mexican pesos (Approximately $10-11 USD depending on the exchange rate).
We are anticipating there will be changes to how the Tourist Fee is handled between now and the event.
For now don’t worry… we will provide the necessary information to you closer to the trip to avoid any confusion.
Roundtrip Airport Shuttle is $75 per person
One Way Airport Shuttle is $45 per person
**Due to security at the Cancun International Airport, we cannot provide transportation to people who arrive before Holy Ship! Wrecked and stay at a different resort in the area. In order to utilize the event transportation, you must be arriving at the airport and immediately traveling to Hard Rock Riviera Maya.**
- Airport shuttles are non-refundable & must be paid in full when added to your reservation.
- Shuttles are ONLY available inbound from the airport on December 1st, 2nd, and 3rd.
- Shuttles are ONLY available outbound from the resort on December 7th and 8th.
- Airport transportation is NOT available during the event on December 4th, 5th, or 6th.
- In order to arrange your shuttle, flight information MUST be entered into your Cloud 9 Account. We just need to know the leg of your flight arriving in and taking off from Cancun, even if these are connecting flights.
- If you fail to enter your flight information, we are not responsible if there is no shuttle for you.
- Your return home shuttle will depart 4 hrs prior to your flight. This is to ensure enough lead time in the event of traffic/accidents on the highway – keep that in mind when booking your flight home!
- Guests who need ADA accessible transportation should make note in the “Preferences and Special Request” section of the reservation process.