What is a Pre-book and why should I buy one?
Purchasing a Pre-book gives you first dibs to book a suite for Holy Ship! Wrecked. How early you Pre-book, as well as how many Holy Ship! sailings you’ve attended, will determine your place in line. Some room types are very limited so putting down your $250 deposit right away will give you the opportunity to get your first choice of suites.
How to Pre-book
A $250 pre-book allows you to make ONE reservation during the pre-sale which will happen in June just after the lineup is announced. You cannot use more than one Pre-book per room. This is the time to get your crew together and organize who will be in charge of booking. You must have a Cloud 9 Account in order to purchase a Pre-book.
The cost of your suite will vary depending on your room type and number of occupants. This $250 deposit will be applied towards the total cost of your reservation. When the lineup is announced you will receive a Pre-book Token via email that will contain instructions on how to book.
Things To Know
- All past Holy Ship! guests who purchase a Pre-book will have priority based on trip history when selecting room categories. Get yours now for the earliest booking time possible!
- There are only a limited number of Pre-books available. Don’t miss out!
- Pre-books and Pre-book Tokens are non-transferrable.
- This event is 21+. You must be at least 21 years old at the time of check in.
- When the lineup is announced in June, those who purchased a Pre-book will receive an email with a unique password, date, and time (aka Token).
- Your Token gives you access to the reservation system when it’s time to select a suite. Your $250 pre-book deposit will be applied towards your total reservation cost when you choose a room type and place your reservation this summer.
- All rooms are suites with options ranging from insane, blow your mind villas for eight people, to two bedroom oceanfront suites for four people, and stage-side suites that put you in the Main Stage venue.
- Suites start at $1299 per person for quad occupancies, $1399 for a triple, and $1599 for a double occupancy and music, food, drinks, and activities are all included.
What if I’m not ready to Pre-book?
When the lineup is announced this June, everyone with a Pre-book will have first choice selecting a room during the Pre-sale. If suites remain after the Pre-sale, there will be a Public On Sale.