Holy Ship! 12.0 is a four night sailing from January 5-9, 2019 with two stops at Great Stirrup Cay.
Holy Ship! 13.0 is a three night sailing from January 9-12, 2019 with one stop at Great Stirrup Cay.
Cabin selection for returning ShipFam will take place March 6-9. The Public On Sale will begin at 2pm EST on March 14th.
Cabin Selection For Returning ShipFam:
- Guests who have sailed on Holy Ship! in the past will receive an email with a Pre-book Token and booking info.
- Cabin selection for returning ShipFam will take place March 6, 7, 8, and 9. Booking times are assigned based on trip history.
- Tokens are non-transferable and can only be redeemed by the Token holder.
- One Pre-book Token will allow you to book ONE cabin on either Holy Ship! 12.0 OR 13.0.
- Pro Tip: Log into your Cloud 9 Account before cabin selection to ensure a seamless process.
- Pre-book Tokens will remain active until 1:59pm EST on March 14th.
Public On Sale:
- If any cabins remain, the Public On Sale will begin at 2pm EST on March 14th.
- You will NOT need a Token for the Public On Sale.
- Everyone attending Holy Ship! must have a Cloud 9 Account. Save yourself time and have everyone register prior to booking.
- Plan ahead! You are booking an entire cabin not one spot, so only one person needs to make the reservation.
- Pro Tip: Log into your Cloud 9 Account before the On Sale begins to ensure a seamless process.
How To Book:
- Step 1: Sign in to your Cloud 9 Account.
- Step 2: Click the Holy Ship! 12.0 or 13.0 banner stripe to start the booking process.
- Step 3: If booking during Returning ShipFam Cabin Selection, enter your Token to begin. During the On Sale, no Token is needed.
- Step 4: Choose the number of guests in your reservation, then select the cabin category you would like. Pro Tip: You should have 3-5 cabins (both occupancy & category) in mind before starting the booking process in the event your first or second choice is not available.
- Step 5: Review the cabin numbers available within that category and choose the one you want to book. You have 10 minutes to complete your reservation once you select a cabin.
- Step 6: Select any additional items to add to your reservation or click "Continue" to skip this part for now.
- Step 7: Review your reservation details to ensure everything is correct, then click "Check Out".
- Step 8: Input your cabinmate's information or choose "Provide Name Later". You are responsible for paying the full deposit to reserve the cabin, even if you don't add a guest.
- Step 9: Choose to either be 100% financially responsible for payments or to split the cost with your cabinmate. Have all credit cards ready, then select a payment plan. Please note, if a guest has financial responsibility, they can't be removed from the reservation without their permission.
- Step 10: Provide the billing info and Credit / Debit Card payment details for the remaining deposits, click "Submit", and celebrate!
Cloud 9 Account
Your Cloud 9 Account Allows You To:
- Book a reservation
- Make payments
- Add or change your guest
- Provide any dietary or medical needs
- Track your trip history
- Offset your carbon emission
- Donate to Positive Legacy
- This is the person that creates the reservation and is the "owner".
- They are responsible for making sure the reservation is in good financial standing.
- This is the only person that can make changes to the names on a reservation. It is the Lead's responsibility to make sure that all the guests are properly added.
- The Lead Passenger is the only person who can cancel a reservation.
- Changes to the Lead Passenger are subject to a fee according to the Name Change Schedule.
- Have everyone create a Cloud 9 Account.
- Add your cabinmate when booking by entering their name and email address.
- Guest additions and changes are only complimentary for a limited time. Fees WILL increase the longer you wait and there is a cut off date for all additions and changes. Take care of it early to avoid fees!