How do I book a room?
- Before proceeding, please note, Holy Ship! Wrecked is 21+.
- You can place a reservation by logging into your Cloud 9 account or by clicking the “BOOK NOW” button on this website.
- One person in the room will book the reservation and be considered the “Lead Guest.” There are rooms available for occupancies of 1, 2, 3, or 4 adults.
- Find a room type you want but have 1 or 2 backup choices in mind in case your first choice is sold out.
- During the booking process you can include your guest(s) name and note any special requests.
- The event offers extra nights, airport shuttles, travel insurance, and more add-ons when you select your room.
- Any items you add will increase the deposit amount owed when you book.
- Extra nights and transportation are non-refundable and can be purchased at the time of booking or at a later date depending on availability.
How much does it cost to make a reservation?
- Packages are priced per person and in USD.
- A $250 non-refundable deposit ($500 if booking a Rock Suite) per person is required to reserve a room
- This deposit goes towards the total cost of your reservation.
- Initial deposits must be paid by Credit Card. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
Can I split the cost with my roommate?
- Financial responsibility can be split after the reservation is booked by contacting the Travel Team via email.
What are the payment plan options?
You can either pay in full or enroll in our automatic monthly payment plan.
1st Payment: June 15th • 2nd Payment: July 15th • 3rd Payment: August 17th • 4th Payment: September 14th • 5th Payment: October 14th
- A $25 fee will automatically be added to participate payment plan installment.
- Initial deposits must be paid by Credit Card but your remaining payments can either be made by Credit Card or via ACH.
- Reservations paid via ACH will receive a $50 reservation credit!
- Sign into your Cloud 9 Account to fill out the ACH form.