When do we check in and check out of the resort?
- Check In begins at 4pm ET
- If you arrive earlier via Holy Ship! transportation, you are still able to check into the hotel and use the resort facilities, but your room may not be ready until after 4pm ET.
- If you have an arriving flight landing in CUN between 12am and 5am or plan to arrive to the resort after 12am, please contact the Travel Team to ensure your reservation is correct and you are expected.
- Check Out is by 11am ET on your departure day
- There are NO late check outs.
- If your flight is later in the day you will be able to use the resort facilities until 6pm ET.
Members of my party are arriving later than me, can we check in at different times?
- Yes, you all can check in at separate times!
- Upon arrival, make sure your party checks in with the resort and with the event to collect their room keys, event wristbands, and welcome gifts.
What are some of the resort’s amenities?
Specialty Restaurants, Buffets & Poolside Brick Oven Pizza • Complimentary 24 Hour Room Service • Multiple Bars, Lounges & Pop-Up Bars • Full Service Spa & Salon • On Site Waterpark • Coffee Shop • Fully Equipped Fitness Center • Free WiFi
How do I make a spa appointment or reserve a Bali bed?
Secure Hard Rock Spa and Bali bed reservations in advance by emailing Hard Rock’s Vacation Planners. Send your email with the subject line “Holy Ship! Wrecked Vacation Planner Request” and include the following info –
- Your Full Name
- Service You Want To Book (ex. relaxing massage 50 Min)
- Requested Date (ex. December 4th)
- Preferred Time (ex. 10:00 am)
- Therapist (Male or Female)
You can also make spa appointments when you arrive with the Hard Rock Vacation Planners at check-in or located in both lobbies during the event.
Is there WiFi at the resort?
- Yes! Free WiFi is available resort-wide.
Is there an ATM at the resort?
- There are ATMs by the Front Desk in each Lobby at Hard Rock that dispense Pesos.
- Fees will apply so try to plan ahead!
Is there a Lost and Found?
- Lost & Found is located at the Front Desk in both Lobbies. There will also be flip flop drops by the Heaven & Hacienda pools.
What in-room amenities are there?
Free WiFi • Private Balcony or Terrace • Hydrospa Tub • Electronic Safe • In-Room Mini Bar (stocked once daily) • Free International Calling to the US • Hair Dryer • Coffee and Tea Maker • Iron and Ironing Board • Cable TV
Where can I keep my valuables?
- Every room at the resort has a laptop compatible electronic safe.
- We strongly suggest placing your passport, wallet, cash, and any other valuables inside as soon as you arrive.
- The event is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
Are food and drinks included?
- Absolutely. Your all-inclusive package covers food and beverages, including alcohol!
- Enjoy breakfast, lunch, dinner, and late night munchies at no additional cost.
- There is also complimentary 24 hour room service.
Is there a dress code during the event?
- There is no dress code, but shirts and shoes are required in all dining areas.
- If you plan on coming early or staying late, the restaurants do have a dress code. Think resort casual but be sure to bring a pair of pants with you.
Will vegetarian, vegan & gluten-free options be available?
- Vegetarian, vegan & gluten-free options will be available at all meals.
- You should indicate dietary requests and allergies to the host of the restaurant or buffet and they will let your waiter know and help guide you to the offerings available.
- If you have severe food allergies, please be sure to indicate them in the medical note section of your Cloud 9 Account.
Are there any medical facilities at the resort?
- Event Safety is on call 24 hours a day with professional medical staff, including EMTs licensed in the US.
- A registered nurse with regular office hours is available at the resort as well.
- In the event of a medical emergency, call the front desk as a medical doctor is on call 24 hours a day.
- If a doctor is called, there will be a charge put on the guest’s room.
- Guests with any pertinent medical information or specific medication needs are asked to notify us in advance.
In case of an emergency back home, how can I be contacted at the resort?
- You will have access to free WiFi to stay connected during your trip. iMessage and WhatsApp are both great ways for your family to stay in touch while you are away.
- The Holy Ship! Wrecked Team can be reached via live chat (located in the lower right hand side of the website), email at [email protected] or through the Holy Ship! Wrecked App during the event.