When do we check in and check out of the resort?
- Check In begins at 4pm
- If you arrive earlier, you are still able to check into the hotel and use the resort facilities, but your room may not be ready until after 4pm.
- Check Out is by 11am on your departure day
- There are NO late check outs.
- If your flight is later in the day you will be able to use the resort facilities until 6pm.
Members of my party are arriving later than me, can we check in at different times?
- No worries, you can check in at separate times. Just make sure you each have your own room key and event wristband.
Are food and drinks included?
- Absolutely. Your all-inclusive package covers food and beverages, including alcohol!
- Enjoy breakfast, lunch, dinner, and late night munchies at no additional cost.
- There is also complimentary 24 hour room service.
Is there a dress code during the event?
- There is no dress code, but shirts and shoes are required in all dining areas.
- If you plan on coming early or staying late, the restaurants do have a dress code. Think resort casual but be sure to bring a pair of pants with you.
Will vegetarian, vegan & gluten-free options be available?
- Vegetarian, vegan & gluten-free options will be available at all meals.
- You should tell the host of the restaurant or buffet and they will let your waiter know.
- If you haven’t already, update the Dietary Request section of “Your Profile” in your Cloud 9 Account.
What are some of the resort’s amenities?
Specialty Restaurants, Buffets & Poolside Brick Oven Pizza • Complimentary 24 Hour Room Service • Multiple Bars, Lounges & Pop-Up Bars • Full Service Spa & Salon • On Site Waterpark • Coffee Shop • Fully Equipped Fitness Center • Free WiFi
How do I make a spa appointment or reserve a Bali bed?
Email Hard Rock’s Vacation Planners to secure some guaranteed R&R before heading to Mexico! Send your email with the subject line “Holy Shipwrecked Vacation Planner Request” and include:
1. Your Full Name • 2. Service You Want To Book (ex. relaxing massage 50 Min) • 3. Requested Date (ex. December 14) • 4. Preferred Time (ex. 10:00 am) • 5. Therapist (Male or Female)
You can also make spa appointments when you arrive with the Vacation Planners at check-in or in either lobby during the event.
Is there WiFi at the resort?
- Yes! Free WiFi is available resort-wide.
Is there a Lost and Found?
- Lost & Found is located at the Front Desk in both Lobbies. There will also be flip flop drops by the Heaven & Hacienda pools.
- If you leave something behind in Mexico, email the resort.
Is there an ATM at the resort?
- There are ATMs by the Front Desk in each Lobby that dispense Pesos. Fees will apply so come prepared if you can.
- You can also exchange currency at the Front Desk.
What in-room amenities are there?
Free WiFi • Private Balcony or Terrace • Hydrospa Tub • Electronic Safe • In-Room Mini Bar (stocked once daily) • Free International Calling to the US • Hair Dryer • Coffee and Tea Maker • Iron and Ironing Board • Cable TV
Where can I keep my valuables?
- Every room at the resort has a laptop compatible electronic safe.
- We strongly suggest placing your passport, wallet, cash, and any other valuables inside as soon as you arrive.
- The event is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
Are there any medical facilities at the resort?
- In case of emergency, call the Front Desk.
- A registered nurse with regular office hours is on the premises at the resort.
- In the event of a medical emergency, a qualified medical doctor is on call 24 hours a day.
- If a doctor is called there will be a charge put on the guest’s room.
- Guests with any pertinent medical information or specific medication needs are asked to notify us in advance.
- Event Safety is also available 24 hours a day with a variety of staff, including EMTs licensed in the US.
In case of an emergency back home, how can I be contacted at the resort?
- You will have access to free WiFi to stay connected during your trip. iMessage and WhatsApp are both great ways for your family to stay in touch while you are away.
- The Cloud 9 Team can be reached via email at [email protected] and we will try to help communicate.