Reservation Add Ons
Can I book extra nights at the resort?
- One pre night – December 11th – and two post nights – December 16th and 17th can be added as part of your package.
- Pre-Game Packages allow you to secure the extra night with one click when you book and spread the cost across your payment plan.
- You can also add additional nights throughout the year (based on availability) for the standard price listed below.
- Additional nights purchased outside of a Pre-game package must be paid in full at the time of booking.
- Extra nights are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Log in to your account to add additional nights.
How much do pre and post nights cost?
- $299 per person/per night for Deluxe Gold – $429 single occupancy
- $369 per person/per night for Swim Up
- $319 per person/per night for Single Sky Terrace
- $369 per person/per night for Double Sky Terrace
- $479 per person/per night for Two Bedroom Rock Suite
- $529 per person/per night for Two Bedroom Rock Suite with Sky Terrace
What does the airport shuttle cost?
We have partnered with Amstar DMC, a third party transportation company in Mexico, to offer airport shuttle options
- Roundtrip Airport Shuttle is $77 per person
- One Way Airport Shuttle is $47 per person
- Shuttles are ONLY available to the resort on December 11th & 12th.
- Shuttles are ONLY available to the airport on December 16th, 17th, & 18th.
- Airport shuttles are NOT available during the event on December 13th, 14th & 15th.
How does it work?
- The shuttles ONLY run to/from Cancun International Airport (CUN) to/from Hard Rock Riviera Maya.
- In order to utilize event transportation, you must be arriving at the airport and immediately traveling to Hard Rock Riviera Maya. We cannot provide transportation to people who arrive before Holy Ship! Wrecked and stay at a different resort in the area.
- Flight information MUST be entered into your Cloud 9 Account so we can arrange your shuttle.
- If you fail to enter your flight information, we are not responsible if there is no shuttle for you.
- If your flight arrives before 6am ET, you will need to purchase a pre night to make use of the shuttle and to check into the resort.
What is a Carbon Offset?
- By purchasing a Carbon Offset you are offsetting the emissions from your personal travel to the event (your carbon footprint).
- Carbon offsets purchased through Holy Ship! Wrecked support Trees, Water & People and offer not only an opportunity to reduce your environmental impact, but to also curb deforestation rates, and improve the health of families, and support our efforts to protect and conserve natural resources in Central America and Haiti.
- Add Carbon Offsets when you book or through your Cloud 9 Account at any time.