ShipFam, check below for a refresher on how to book a room during the Pre-sale on May 11th for just $99 per person!
- ShipFam will receive a Pre-sale Password via email to book a room during the Pre-sale on May 11th.
- Passwords are non-transferable and can only be redeemed by the password holder.
- One Pre-sale Password will allow you to book one room.
- Secure your room for $99 per person during the Pre-sale. Starting May 13th if any rooms remain the deposit will be $250 per person.
- More Pre-sale Passwords are sent out than rooms are available, so be sure to book right at your booking time.
- All Pre-sale Passwords remain active until the Public On Sale begins.
- It’s been over a year since our last trip together and let’s be honest, you probably forgot your password. Log into your Cloud 9 Account now to ensure you are ready to roll when the time comes.
- This event is 21+. You must be 21 years old at the time of check in.
- Get with your friends and organize yourself into rooms. There are rooms available for 2, 3, or 4 adults.
- Only one person in a room will book the reservation but everyone needs a Cloud 9 Account in order to attend.
- A $99 deposit per person will be required to reserve your suite. This deposit goes towards paying off the total cost of your reservation and must be paid by Credit Card.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, and Direct Deposit via ACH (Initial deposit must be paid on a credit card).
- Choose to pay in full or take advantage of our payment plan. You can set up your payments to automatically withdraw from your bank account and receive a $50 reservation credit.
- Packages are priced per person and in USD.
- During the booking process you are able to add your guest(s), additional items, as well as note any special requests.
- If you choose to split the cost with your roommate, you will need to gather all credit card information prior to booking. Financial responsibility can be split after the reservation is booked by contacting the Travel Team.
- Submit your payment and we’ll see you in Mexico!
Round Out Your Trip
- Main check-in is on December 3rd. Check out is on December 7th.
- The first show is December 3rd. The last show is on December 6th.
- The event offers additional nights, transportation, insurance, and more for an additional cost.
- If you know you want to stay an extra night to wind down, purchase our new 5 night Decompression Package and take advantage of the promotional rate (quantities limited).
- Any items you add to your 4 or 5 night package will increase the deposit amount owed when you book.
- These items are non-refundable and must be paid in full at the time they are added to your reservation.
- These items can be added anytime after booking either through your Cloud 9 Account or by contacting the Travel Team.
- Please note, some extra night categories are limited in quantity and could potentially sell out for the event. Don’t hesitate too long when deciding!
Please make sure that you have notes of your mobility and medical conditions in your Cloud 9 Account and in the Preferences section of your reservation.
- If you require special needs support or require first floor accommodations due to your mobility issues, please contact the Travel Team.
- Wheelchairs, scooters, and amphibious chairs (with larger tires that can traverse sand and are water friendly) are not available through the hotels but can be rented and delivered through Cancun Access. You can check out their inventory of ADA friendly selections HERE.
- We offer ADA transportation to and from the airport for those in need. Please contact the Travel Team at least 30 days prior to the start of the event to make arrangements.
If you require additional support please contact the Accessibility Coordinator [accessibility at cloud 9 adventures dot com]