Everyone will automatically have unlimited Resort Credits to use around the resort. Use your Resort Credits for the few things that are offered for an up-charge like getting a massage, playing a round of golf, or arranging a local tour of the area. You pay just 25 cents for each credit you use. When you arrive, talk to the Hard Rock Vacation Planners in the check in area for help using your Resort Credits.
Things To Know
- All guests receive an unlimited amount of Resort Credits regardless of the length of their stay.
- Resort Credits can be used for: Rock Spa, Posh Beauty Salon, Golf, Bali Beds, Mini Golf, and select Tours.
- Resort Credits cannot be used for upgraded dinners or select upgraded bottles of wine for purchase. Unless you choose to get bougie with these upgrades, all your food & drinks will be covered in the all-inclusive package.
- For every 100 Resort Credits you use, you will pay $25.
- The 25% service fee will be paid when you check out.
- You must present a Credit Card at check in to participate in the Resort Credit Program.