Beats at Sea, LLC strongly urges guests to purchase travel insurance. When heading to paradise in the winter, it's important to safeguard your time and money from the unexpected. Unfortunately, every year we have guests who are unable to attend but did not purchase insurance to protect themselves. Don’t be that guy!
- iTravel SE is the most popular and affordable insurance policy offering complete trip, post departure, and primary medical coverage.
- iTravel LX offers the highest levels of protection, including CANCEL FOR ANY REASON coverage not offered as part of the SE Policy. Cancel for Any Reason coverage offers you 75% trip cancellation reimbursement as long as you cancel with Holy Ship! in writing, 48 hours prior to your arrival. Policies must be purchased within 20 days of making your initial deposit and you must insure 100% of your pre-paid trip cost (which is subject to penalty) to qualify for a Cancel For Any Reason claim. **Due to state restrictions and regulations - the LX policy is not offered for residents of New York**
- Be sure to cover the entire cost of your trip including pre/post nights, transportation, and flights. You can contact iTravel after purchasing a policy to increase coverage.
- For any questions regarding coverage, iTravelInsured can be reached at (866) 368-3724. Just inform them you are attending a Cloud 9 adventure called "Holy Ship!".
Both Policies Offer:
- Trip Cancellation/Trip Interruption (see brochures for details)
- Baggage Delay/Loss Coverage
- Inclement Weather Coverage
- Accident/Sickness Medical Coverage
- Additional 24/7 Emergency services while traveling and more...
- Please note there are no refunds for guests concerned with the effects of the Zika virus. Holy Ship! recommends the purchase of Cancel For Any Reason insurance if you feel that these concerns may impact your reservation.
DISCLAIMER: Any coverage information provided is intended to be a general outline of the benefits under the iTravelInsured travel insurance programs. It is not a guarantee of coverage. The terms and conditions of the insurance certificate apply. Final coverage determination cannot be made until a claim is received by us along with all appropriate documentation.
HOW COVERAGE WORKS
- You must be medically able to travel on the date coverage is purchased.
- For pre-existing conditions or cancellations because of work to be covered, you MUST purchase a policy within 20 days of your initial deposit.
- Policies are per person and cover the per person price of the reservation.
- For example, if you have a reservation for three people, you must purchase three policies (one for each guest) to be fully covered.
- If you are traveling alone and want to be covered for the full reservation cost, you will need to purchase one policy and contact iTravel to increase your coverage amount.
MAINTAINING YOUR POLICY:
- Adding items such as extra nights or ground transportation will increase your per person cost.
- If you purchase a policy for a trip cost that DOES NOT include your add ons or flight, you can increase policy coverage by contacting iTravelInsured directly.
- It is your responsibility to make sure you purchase a policy that covers your portion of the reservation.
- Contact iTravel within 10 days of purchasing to add a child 18 or under for no extra cost. This applies to the SE policy only. For children to be covered under the LX policy, they must have their own policy.
- You have 10 days from the date of purchase to cancel your policy for a full refund.
INSURANCE CLAIM PROCESS
Neither Guest Can Attend:
Step 1: The Lead Guest cancels the reservation by filling out a Cancellation Form. You will receive a confirmation email when the cancellation is complete.
Step 2: Contact iTravelInsured directly to start the claim process (see policy for contact info).
Step 3: iTravel will require documentation depending on the type of claim you file. You will most likely need to submit a copy of your booking confirmation email and cancellation confirmation.
Only One Guest Can Attend:
Step 1: DO NOT cancel the reservation if your guest is still attending.
Step 2: Email the Travel Team and put your situation in writing. This will not affect your guest and they can still attend the event.
Step 3: You will be a "no-show" and must wait until the event has ended to submit a claim. We will provide iTravel with proof of your absence.